- we’d all eat peanut butter worms and ginger ale when we’re sick
- fort-making skills (both the sheets and blankets kind and the ice and snow kind) would have been learned early in our childhoods
- all little girls would grow up knowing they were going to conquer the world
- we’d know how to make really fantastic hamburgers
- only the world’s women would eat Indian food
- we’d never have to vacuum the house because he’d be ‘on the job’
- Letterman wouldn’t be the only guy known for his top ten lists
- everyone would be excited about learning something new
- our butts would get kicked in Trivial Pursuit entertainment questions (at the very least)
- there would be a whole lot more creative ideas making the world go ’round
- our houses would all be full of musical instruments … gathering dust
- we’d never forget how to keep the kid inside us alive
- all women would feel special and loved
Not all dads are like mine. That’s why mine stands out as a prince among men.
Happy Father’s Day Daddio.